Stuffing is one of the best things about holiday cooking. This savory, rich stuffing + gravy is a Thanksgiving essential.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3 cups finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vegan butter (we used Miyoko’s)
- 4 tbsp Seed Ranch Umami Everyday Sauce
- 1 lb mushrooms, chopped
- 2 bunches of spinach or kale
- 1½ lb. Beyond Sausage hot Italian (2 sausages)
- 2 cups gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 vegan eggs or equivalent egg alternative
- 2 tsp salt (more to taste)
- 2 tsp black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350. Rub vegan butter or olive oil on baking pan.
Sautee onions, olive oil, pinch of salt until translucent. Add in Umami sauce, mushrooms, and a pinch of salt. Cook until mushrooms are soft.
Add in kale or spinach and a pinch of salt. Cook down the greens.
Cook Beyond Sausage until firm in pan or oven - chop roughly.
Add onion, mushroom, kale mixture and sausage in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Transfer into baking pan and cook for 25-30 minutes.