Today, we're going to talk about a recipe that can change your life forever. This dish is so simple yet so flavorful that it'll make you question why you ever settled for plain old roasted vegetables.
We're talking about roasted potatoes and cauliflower, but with a twist. And the secret to this twist is Umami Everyday Sauce. This sauce is a game-changer. It's the secret ingredient that turns this ordinary dish into something special. With just a dash of this sauce, you'll have a dish that's bursting with flavor. Trust us, once you try this recipe, you'll never look at roasted vegetables the same way again.
What you need:
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 Tbsp Seed Ranch Umami Everyday Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Chopped parsley or rosemary for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. While it’s heating up, chop potatoes and cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, Umami Everyday, salt and pepper. Grab a large bowl to combine this mixture with the potatoes and cauliflower and toss to coat the veggies completely.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet(s) so that there is minimal touching between the veggies. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they are toasty golden-brown on the outside and tender when forked. Garnish and serve!
Psst… Have you ever tried roasting a head of cauliflower whole? It’s incredible! Watch our video here.